User Awareness and Demand for iMobility systems: Main Findings
The Brochure summarises the main findings of the study, some key facts include:
- Energy consumption and safety are the most important features for users when buying a car.
- In general about 50% of the drivers know at least something about iMobility systems.
- Actual experience using the systems is low. Interestingly, Emergency braking is the system drivers were most aware of but have the least experience with.
- Most drivers have positive or neutral attitudes towards iMobility systems. They are generally not technology averse.
- In general drivers are willing to pay about 200€ at most for most of the systems. Emergency braking is the technology users are most willing to pay for.
- Invariably, Czech Republic is the country with the biggest proportion of drivers willing to pay between 100 and 200€ for a technology.